Meth Lab

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never say never, Dagmar!! Somehow they just come into your life, and even if the they cause chaos, you can't imagine life without them!

I'm actually a cat person, and am currently trying to get my son's kitten through puberty ...... So I can relate! It's very difficult to invite people over, because we have to hitch all the curtains up so that she doesn't finish the job that my cat started 4 years ago! Not a great look!

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Haha and I thought my one year old Tony was a bad kitty!

:mrgreen: The problem solved itself; with 3 dogs of my own, a little foster and 4 cats I'd have to start stacking them up if I'd take on one more.
:razz: But I'm well aware that when their time has come, I'll take in another rescue pup/youngster as soon as I can.
It's just such a joy to see how much the oldest two have changed, how reliable and relaxed they have become over the years and how much they enjoy their little pack.
My pit mix couldn't be in the same room with other dogs, and now she raises them better than I'll ever be able to :grin:

Back