meet rupert

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertspal42

Reaction score
This is Rupert, he's not a fuzzy baby but hes still mine.. he's going to be 2 this year!

attachru.jpg

Love it! What is he?

We saved a salamander, Rex (T-Rex) from a brutal winter, but then released him in the spring. He was so much fun to watch.

FYI-dont' put yours near any praying mantis'. The praying mantis will kick its butt. True story. I have never seen anything quite so violent. We wanted to watch a praying mantis lay its egg case and watch it hatch, so we put her in with Rex. HUGE war between Rex and Mantis. Mantis about killed Rex.

Rupert is a black collard lizard. He is in the bearded dragon family and lives in the desert.. my mom says that he's gotten EXTREMELY fat since i've been gone lmao and he has a bad temper when he isn't handled!! :D

My bearded dragon is 80cm long now, and nearly as wide (just joking), but yes he is very fat, his belly hangs over both sides when he is sitting on his tree branches!
Of course, I don't overfeed him.... :wink:

Yes I love him to death. He gives me lil kisses when he's trying to be cute! :D I had a pet iguana when I was younger who was spoiled ROTTEN!! She was huge for her age to.. our neighbors killed her though :cry: I cried for three days.... but Rupert is awesome and is spoiled rotten like the rest of my pets! :D

Back