Meatless recipes post yours

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm, my best brie recipe is so simple.

1 refrige pie crust - the one in the roll
hunk of brie
raspberry jam

Spread out the crust, plop the brie in the middle, slather with the jam. Pull the sides of the crust up and twist, like a party favor. You can egg wash the crust if you want.

Bake at 350 just until the crust is pale and crisp.

Cool a few minutes, cheese will be HOT. Slice and eat.

Great with apples and a cup of mint tea. All the flavors together are perfect comfort food.

brie , apples, toasted almond slivers, and strawberries... heat up and melt the brie onto bread and top with everything else

I usually use pecans, brown sugar, and some rum to make a glaze, but I'm sure you could use a different liquid if you're not comfy with that. Bake the brie on it's own at 500 degrees for 5 minutes, then add the glaze on top and bake an additional 2-3 minutes. Serve with apples or crackers. I made this 2 weeks ago for a party, and it was a huge hit! :)

Maizella said:
I usually use pecans, brown sugar, and some rum to make a glaze, but I'm sure you could use a different liquid if you're not comfy with that. Bake the brie on it's own at 500 degrees for 5 minutes, then add the glaze on top and bake an additional 2-3 minutes. Serve with apples or crackers. I made this 2 weeks ago for a party, and it was a huge hit! :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds so gooood... see the only problem with that is i wouldnt be able to get enough of it on the cracker!! lol that glaze sounds sooooo gooood

Do it Texas style, heap it on a flour tortilla & roll it up. You can roll most anything up on a tortilla :lol: :lol: :lol: . (Could be why we are the 2nd fattest state in the nation :shock: )

I made the Mushroom Parmesan today :p . I had to cook it a whole lot longer, 40 minutes actually to get it soft all the way through. I baked it. I altered the recipe by adding diced tomatos & caramlized onions & bell peppers on the mushroom but under the cheese. I am stuffed w/ just 1 cap & a slice of cheesy garlic bread.

Tabitha said:
I made the Mushroom Parmesan today :p . I had to cook it a whole lot longer, 40 minutes actually to get it soft all the way through. I baked it. I altered the recipe by adding diced tomatos & caramlized onions & bell peppers on the mushroom but under the cheese. I am stuffed w/ just 1 cap & a slice of cheesy garlic bread.

sounds yum! post the recipe?

Hi,
I'm sorry, i don't have any recipes, i always cook by feeling; but this one is very good:
mexican pumpkin
pumpkin; cut in blocks and cook together with union slices until mashy with some chunks
add sour cream
cheese
paprika powder, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, oregano, tobasco
some tomato puree
mais

use tortilla chips as spoon :wink:

Back