March Show & Tell Challange - Winner in 1st post

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Show & Tell theme would you like to do for March?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So after much brainstorming, I think I have come up with something for Locale....because at the moment it looks like winning.....actually have an idea for all three....so not too fussed :) But would really like Mythology to win!!! Shameless bumpity bump in the hope that some more people see this thread and VOTE!!! :D

**** now I wish I would have voted for locale! I live like right next door to.were they made the Hiroshima bomb!! I could have done a mushroom cloud in the soap! (Which is the mascot for my old high school)

I voted for locale... but now it's tied with Mythology and I have NO idea what I would do for that.

**** now I wish I would have voted for locale! I live like right next door to.were they made the Hiroshima bomb!! I could have done a mushroom cloud in the soap! (Which is the mascot for my old high school)

Your school had a mushroom cloud as its mascot? What were they called? (That seems kinda creepy.)

Amazing! you live in Alamogordo? How do you make a mushroom cloud in soap?

So no one put it, here you go: when you want to vote for the underdog, you say to "vote for Pedro." It's from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. I couldn't find the clip on YouTube though. But it's basically about the outcast kids running for school counsel against the popular kids. It's pretty funny and the nerds go all out to try to get their friend Pedro voted in for student president. And it's not the kind of dorky where the dorks are cool. They are really truly dumb, lol. but they pull it off so it's cool. :-D

Your school had a mushroom cloud as its mascot? What were they called? (That seems kinda creepy.)

We we're "the bombers"
I thought it was weird at first but its a good way to embrace our history. There's even a huge mural of the fighter jets in the court yard.

We we're "the bombers"
I thought it was weird at first but its a good way to embrace our history. There's even a huge mural of the fighter jets in the court yard.

I can see something of embracing your history, but something about that is just a little twisted to me (no offense meant).

I can see something of embracing your history, but something about that is just a little twisted to me (no offense meant).

Oh no offence taken, it is a little twisted. But I guess you just get used to it when you live as close as I do.

Amazing! you live in Alamogordo? How do you make a mushroom cloud in soap?

Oops! We made the Nagasaki bomb. I live in Richland.
I don't know but now its my official mission to find out how to! If I can do it I know that my soaps would sell like hot cakes to everyone that works at the plant and all the high schoolers

Back