Many worries today

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update - Dad is definitely on an upswing and was even up walking yesterday afternoon. The other good news this morning is that Hurricane Dorian is taking a swing to the north and may not impact Ft. Lauderdale much if at all. Hopefully it will be steered even further east so it does not impact GA and the Carolinas.

Still praying for him and y'all, and that Dorian goes back out to sea and becomes just a fish storm. Praying for the doctors and nurses at the hospital so that they are able to make the best decisions for his care.

I hope your father continues to improve and wish you and your sisters a safe trip.
hopeall.jpg

I’m heading to Florida again because my dad is in hospital with just about the same set of conditions I posted about in 2019. It’s one week before his 91st birthday and I worry that he can’t make it through many more of these major health events. I came back to this thread because I knew I had written a bit about the specifics back then. Now the tears are welling up in my eyes reading everyone’s posts. Thank you all for being the good people you are.

Thank you, Dibbles, my dad is fine ATM but at 91, changes are frequent and always distressing.

Sorry Mobjack, I am not wanting to hijack your thread but just to say, I totally get it and my heart goes with you today.

Thank you, Dibbles, my dad is fine ATM but at 91, changes are frequent and always distressing.

Sorry Mobjack, I am not wanting to hijack your thread but just to say, I totally get it and my heart goes with you today.
Oh, I didn’t realize that your dad is dealing with health issues too. Even if he’s okay atm, I’m sending all the healing thoughts I can. ❤️

Back