Making Christmas Soap ( cut pics added )

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamela

Reaction score
Trying to get my holiday scents done....this one is peppermint stick, keeping my fingers crossed that my swirls turn out.

smallpic-1-1.jpg

I was experimenting with the polytubing for some round soap.

pic2.jpg

Re: Making Christmas Soap

Very, very pretty! First one's top looks amazing!

WoW! Gorgeous topping on your Peppermint Stick. It looks like there is glitter. What did you use for coloring? Like everyone else, I can't wait to see it cut. Your round soaps are really pretty also. Great pics! Thanks for posting. :)

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

sunfloweracres said:
WoW! Gorgeous topping on your Peppermint Stick. It looks like there is glitter. What did you use for coloring? Like everyone else, I can't wait to see it cut. Your round soaps are really pretty also. Great pics! Thanks for posting. :)

The color is Santa Red lab color from New Directions Aromatic.....here's a pic of a different soap that shows the red. The pic of the soap in my first post shows up more pinkish in my photo so I didn't want to post it.
22BC5DE9-0964-4FB8-9F07-449953FBDBB6-7084-0000034B79750FD3.jpg

This is beautiful! Looks good enough to eat. Thanks for posting it, and for telling us where you bought the coloring. We would not care if the other looks Pink. I'll bet it is awesome :D

aroma said:
Did you do the coat hanger swirl?

Good eye...it's a coat hanger swirl...one of the few swirling techniques that I can actually do. I seem to be swirl impaired most of the time!

Lynnz said:
Awesome soap love textured tops and adore round soap too.

Thanks...got the idea for the round from your post on doing soap in the polytubing...great idea!

Thanks...got the idea for the round from your post on doing soap in the polytubing...great idea![/quote]

Love polytubing and nowadays have lots of round soaps on the shelves :D

Latest posts

Back