make scents magazine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirley make scents

Reaction score
Hi Folks just joined my first ever forum. I am so excited about our new magazine Make Scents which is aimed at people who love to make their own candles soaps and cosmetics.

We are very interseted in talking to people that may like to write features and recipies for the mag.

I am also very new to making candles ect so will be looking for very simple recipies for myself.

available for sale in WHSmiths I would love to hear your comments. Yes good or bad I can take critisism as well

Welcome to the forum.

I am sorry, I do not understand. What is "available for sale in WHSmiths?"

Tabitha said:
Welcome to the forum.

I am sorry, I do not understand. What is "available for sale in WHSmiths?"

new magazine for soap making and candles....very excited available in the uk at WHsmiths

I have tried to find the mag with no success.

I make all my owm soaps, bombs, truffle, moisture bars etc. This year I have been playing with lines and different shapes, an example below:

vangelisbabe
[/url]

[/img]

Hope you like them... :lol:

shirley make scents said:
Hi Folks just joined my first ever forum. I am so excited about our new magazine Make Scents which is aimed at people who love to make their own candles soaps and cosmetics.

We are very interseted in talking to people that may like to write features and recipies for the mag.

I am also very new to making candles ect so will be looking for very simple recipies for myself.

available for sale in WHSmiths I would love to hear your comments. Yes good or bad I can take critisism as well

Hi. Love the magazine and would love to contribute.

I'm relatively new to the candle making scene (about a year in) but learning fast and have some imaginative ideas.

Looking to start selling my creations before long and perhaps your magazine would be a good forum to launch...? :)

Good luck.

hi welcome to the forum. sounds like a cool mag. i would def. be interested in it :)

Welcome!
Is this mag for US or UK or where? If I contributed to the magazing, I would prefer the US so the US customers would find me.

MakeScents

I recently found the MakeScents magazine being sold at my local Barnes and Noble in Redwood City, CA. I really like the magazine because I have not seen a magazine dedicated to this subject. I would like to subscribe but I cannot afford it. But I will purchase the issues I want at Barnes and Noble. I wish it was an American publication because the ad are for suppliers in the UK. It would be too cost prohibitive to purchase from them.

The March issue is supposed to be revamped and renamed to Natural Beauty. Will take a look at it when it comes to Barnes and Noble before I decide to purchase the magazine any further. Do not like the new name. I prefer MakeScents.

It will be a wait and see situation for me on this going forward.

Latest posts

Back