M&P embeds on CP soap - questions

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

dragonflyday

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the soap making forum and trying to find answers to my questions... my head is spinning!

I put M&P embeds ontop of my CP soap. I guess this is a packaging question... Ok, CP soaps are supposed to be open to the air to dry and M&P are supposed to be wrapped to cut down on glycerin dew. How do I package my soaps so that my M&P aren't sweating and CP won't go rancid? What do you do?

Sheila Pullar

Reaction score
Hi I only make melt and pour and I wrap them in cling film to stop them sweating x

Obsidian

Reaction score
what about shrink wrap that is open on the ends so the CP can continue to dry?

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I make CP cupcakes and use MP on top and just package them in cupcake boxes. I've not had a problem with them sweating or anything. I have throught about wrapping in saran wrap and then poke holes in it to let it breath but probably won't as it's not been a problem even in the humid summertime. I do use low sweat MP.

dragonflyday

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips...

Obsidian - I do this but was just wondering if there were any other tricks of the trade.

shunt2011- where do you buy your cupcake boxes?

Sheila Pullar

Reaction score
I cannot find any suitable boxes for my soaps to display a nice gift set, I live in the UK any suggestions that are a reasonable price? X

Ellacho

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts