M&P embeds on CP soap - questions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonflyday

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the soap making forum and trying to find answers to my questions... my head is spinning!

I put M&P embeds ontop of my CP soap. I guess this is a packaging question... Ok, CP soaps are supposed to be open to the air to dry and M&P are supposed to be wrapped to cut down on glycerin dew. How do I package my soaps so that my M&P aren't sweating and CP won't go rancid? What do you do?

Hi I only make melt and pour and I wrap them in cling film to stop them sweating x

I make CP cupcakes and use MP on top and just package them in cupcake boxes. I've not had a problem with them sweating or anything. I have throught about wrapping in saran wrap and then poke holes in it to let it breath but probably won't as it's not been a problem even in the humid summertime. I do use low sweat MP.

Thanks for the tips...

Obsidian - I do this but was just wondering if there were any other tricks of the trade.

shunt2011- where do you buy your cupcake boxes?

I cannot find any suitable boxes for my soaps to display a nice gift set, I live in the UK any suggestions that are a reasonable price? X

Latest posts

Back