Lychee 8D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alina_Mau

Reaction score
I'm very fond of the lychee fruit and I'd love to find a FO for it but everywhere I've looked either doesn't have one or reviewers say it doesn't really smell like lychee. Any suggestions or should I just settle?

I haven't soaped it yet but I've got Lychee Red Tea from Brambleberry that smells really good. All I smell is lychee :D

ooooo 8D yay ^_^

i should check that out and let me know how the soaping goes ;3

I'm still waiting for my first set of FOs to be delivered XD

I have the BrambleBerry Lychee Red Tea too and it smells amazing! Just like Lychee nuts. It's sooooo good and perfect and I love it!:D I don't really smell any tea-like scents in it, just pure wonderful lychees. There's an ice cream store in NYC's Chinatown that makes a Lychee nut ice cream and it's so good. This smells just the same and makes me crave the ice cream. I wish I could get some right now! Yum yum yum!!!!

Of course I haven't soaped it yet, but I will be soaping it within the next week as I'm making it for BrambleBerry's Soap Swap. I'll let you know how it goes and if the scent stays the same, but OOB it's to die for! :lol:

NaturesGardenCandles.com also has a Fig Lychee, but I have never smelled it so I can't weigh in on it, but it's another option if you're interested.

More people need to learn about the incredible smell of lychee nuts so we can get more fragrance oils that include them! :)

-Christine

omg I KNOW!!! I'm in love with lychee ever since I tried a lychee drink "with pulp" it was weird textured but addicting! I haven't been able to find the drink online though. >.>

I decided to purchase a sample of Lychee fruit FO from Save On Scents as thats the only place for scents I've really looked at yet. My order should be here tomorow I'll post to let people know how it goes ;3

Soaped Lychee Red Tea today!

I made a test batch (1lb oils) today with Bramble Berry's Lychee Red Tea Fragrance Oil (0.7oz) and it soaped wonderfully. The oil itself is clear and doesn't appear to discolor, although I can't be certain until it's done curing. I had no trouble with it and had plenty of time to do an in the pot swirl with a coordinating swirl on top. The scent remained true and strong. We'll see how it cures, but as of today I would give it a BIG thumbs up! :D

Re: Soaped Lychee Red Tea today!

photoshadows said:
I made a test batch (1lb oils) today with Bramble Berry's Lychee Red Tea Fragrance Oil (0.7oz) and it soaped wonderfully. The oil itself is clear and doesn't appear to discolor, although I can't be certain until it's done curing. I had no trouble with it and had plenty of time to do an in the pot swirl with a coordinating swirl on top. The scent remained true and strong. We'll see how it cures, but as of today I would give it a BIG thumbs up! :D
Thanks for the update!

Back