Victoria's Secret Very Sexy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGMA0317

Reaction score
Hello!
I'd like to find a dupe of this fragrance( Very Sexy)for soap. It's been a very long time since I purchased f/o so most of the suppliers I used have been out of business for years. Anyone know where I can find this fragrance?

I guess I should at least go to VS and smell it so I'll know what I'm looking for. 😆
Thanks I advance!

I googled "Victoria's Secret Very Sexy fragrance oil dupe" and came up with a lot of hits.

I googled "Victoria's Secret Very Sexy fragrance oil dupe" and came up with a lot of hits.
It occurred to me to do that but I figured I'd get better reviews here. Why did you bother to Google if you weren't going to share your results? You're so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ETA. If there are issues with this thread, feel free to delete it.
Thanks! 😁

Last edited:
@lsg I see. Well I feel it neccessary to repeat the following- IF this thread violates smf guidelines, please feel free to delete it. Otherwise, we'll be moving beyond this...whatever this is.
Have a wonderful rest of the week! ✌

I’ve gotten some good Dups at Fragrance Buddy, and I see they have this one, too. 🌸
Thank you so much for replying!. Have you used it in cp soap? I'll be purchasing the perfume and wanted to make matching soap and lotion as a gift.

Last edited:
@GGMA0317 - I haven’t purchased that one so I haven’t tried it, but I had really good success with their Citrus Showers which is a Dup of Lush Avobath.
Let us know what you get and how it works out 😊
Thank You! Sounds lovely. I'm going to end up with as many fragrances as E/O's I'm quite familiar with this rabbit hole. I will be testing as soon as they arrive. 👍🏻😆

Well I feel it neccessary to repeat the following- IF this thread violates smf guidelines, please feel free to delete it.
SMF has multiple fragrance-related threads here so no reason to think that this one would be prohibitied. Also, since @lsg is a mod, she wouldn't have responded to your question if the thread violated guidelines. ;)

SMF has multiple fragrance-related threads here so no reason to think that this one would be prohibitied. Also, since @lsg is a mod, she wouldn't have responded to your question if the thread violated guidelines. ;)
I'm aware there are multiple threads similar to this one. I cannot say ( mod or not) what she would or would not do. I certainly didn't know she has these Google urges, so anything goes! 🤣 I'm learning to expect the unexpected. Shall we move on? Thanks for sharing. 👍🏻✌🏼

Of course, it's your thread. :) Given your multiple statements about possible violations, you seemed very worried about that. I just wanted to put your mind at ease, as well as the minds of anyone else reading the thread who might start to feel concerned. As you know, sometimes responses to threads have as much or more to do with who will be reading the thread later, and not just the OP. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back