Love spell attempted layers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lildlege1

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1390918478.336018.jpg

Not what I expected plus it stuck to the mold even after two days of setting. Ugly but it smells sooooo good !!!

Thanks lsg. I do we'll with swirls but not layers i need more practice lol

You just cannot really tell until it is cut, but I bet it is going to be beautiful. Even wavy layers can turn out beautiful and your colors look fantastic. Think you will be surpised. Layers can be a matter of timing. I seperate my batter at emulsion, trace the first layer pour and so on.

Yep, I agree with others...you can't really tell what you're going to get until you cut into it. I imagine it will be great! Sometimes it's so hard to wait till you can cut and see what surprise awaits you. :p

Thanks you all for the nice words and the information albeit the layers. I guess I will see when I cut it tomorrow evening. I will post here the cut pics. Thanks again yall

Beautiful colors for love spell. Wanted to add that I always have to let my Love Spell sit an extra day or two compared to my others. It takes a long time to trace and a long time to unmold. Great Job!

Latest posts

Back