Looking for Victoria secret fragrance dups?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjhays

Reaction score
My aunt really loves Victoria Secrets Pink and I cant remember the other. Do you guys know where I can find a great dup which com? Thanks

the common scent .com, has over 1500 scents, I bought sensuous dup, smells almost exactly like it!

Tabitha,

Thanks for posting this link. What a great resource!

Of course, it didn't have Charisma but I've pretty much given up on finding a dupe of it. :(

Thank you! :D

My mother used to wear this scent and I thought it wasn't available any more. (I must have been using the wrong search terms on google.) I really appreciate you taking the time to post this link.

If the "other" one you are trying to remember is Sexy Little Things, then Wholesale Supplies Plus has a great dupe. I have used it in everything from perfume, cp soap, body oil, solid lotion bars etc, etc, and it has been consistently fabulous. Nobody can tell the difference between WSP dupe and the one from Victoria's Secret.

Will those who have bought from common scent.com please advise if their fragrant oils can be used for CP soap? There's very little info on their website.

Thank you

Does anyone know where I might be able to get fragrance dups to the Victorias Secret line of Sexy Little Things?

I recently went to a store and found that I loved the smell of both Tease and Love Rocks but I think the scents might be too new so I thought I'd ask. :3

Back