looking for lye and EO's larger quantities

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasues

Reaction score
:( I was somewhere in this forum Gave a list of 7-8 companys that sold lye bulk sizes of 3-78 lbs and EO's for $20-$30 a gallon Had it and lost it Anyone have any idea where I can find it Don't know what is more addicting this forum or making soap

the price for essential oils varies by type - some can be had at that level but many simply cannot.

some lye suppliers:
essentials depot
the lye guy
AAA chemicals

some essential oils suppliers:
new directions aromatics
essential wholesale and labs

carebear said:
the price for essential oils varies by type - some can be had at that level but many simply cannot.

some lye suppliers:
essentials depot
the lye guy
AAA chemicals

some essential oils suppliers:
new directions aromatics
essential wholesale and labs

Thank you and enjoy the day

paillo said:
camden gray also has good prices on bulk essential oils. have fun!
nfo

Thank you I will check them out now Any and all info you are willing to share will be greatly appreciated.

How long have you been making soap????

I think maybe you might be remembering 20-30 per lb, not gallon.

Try New Directions Aromatics, Liberty Natural, FPI, or Camden Grey.

I am not sure where you are expecting to purchase EOs at $20-$30 a GALLON! I looked up lime, a very reasonable priced oil, it was $297.60 for 10lbs. A little more than a gallon but that shows you the price. You can't even get FOs in the range you are talking about.

Soapy Gurl said:
I am not sure where you are expecting to purchase EOs at $20-$30 a GALLON! I looked up lime, a very reasonable priced oil, it was $297.60 for 10lbs. A little more than a gallon but that shows you the price. You can't even get FOs in the range you are talking about.

The 20-30 was in a prior post on this page Tahnk you

Latest posts

Back