Looking for a strong Cherry FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkine

Reaction score
I know I could look on the Soap Scent Review site, but I wondered what Cherry scents you all could
recommend from having used it yourself. I'd like the scent to be a strong Cherry scent as from a Cherry Pie, without
the bakery/crust scent.

Thank you

Theresa

I just got a nice cherry FO from Sweetcakes I used for some cherry vanilla melt and pour I made a few weeks ago. I recommend them but I am Sweetcakes biased lol....

I really dislike cherry in all forms, but Bitter Creek North has a Cherry that I actually liked. But I don't think it's quite what you're looking for. It's a cherry kool aid type scent, not a cherry pie filling scent, which is what I'm assuming you're looking for.

Thanks for the replies.

I was looking for a cherry scent to compliment a chocolate, to give making a Cherry Cordial soap a go.

I once smelled Symphony Scents Black Cherry and it was pretty good. I don't know how it soaps, though.

I like cherry a lot and use it often. Save on Scents has the strongest cherry that I have ever used.

Black Cherry Bomb from Nature's Garden is knock-your-socks-off cherry and it is strooong...

It smells really good in my CP soap.

I can not get enough of BB's Black Cherry FO. It's a very strong cherry that I think would work in a cherry pie soap. Worth looking into. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back