Looking for a fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanctuary

Reaction score
I am about to make a batch of carrot soap this weekend and was wondering if anyone knew of a compatable fragrance to go with this soap. I have a few scents (FO and EO) on hand and was wondering if anyone used anything in particular that I could try out.....that would blend nicely with this type of soap. Or maybe an infusion?....It trully would be appreciated. I made my 2nd batch of soap today....wow.....I used Tumeric......just phenominal for the color... a beautiful rich brick color.

Blessings to All
Sanctuary

You can get a carrot cake FO from Natures Garden and when I googled for the FO someone mentioned they have put Neroli as a scent with the carrot soap.

Here's some of the fo's I've done with my carrot soaps:
Orange
Honey
Ginger Spice
Carrot Cake
a combination of honey and orange.

Thank you so much for the helpful suggestions. I have some of these fragrances on hand and will be trying them out with my batch of carrot soap.

Blessings To All
Sanctuary

I've used a mix of peach, apricot, and a touch of ginger and then added some carrot seed essential oil. It turned out nice, but the carrot seed oil was very strong and earthy smelling so if you use this, use a light hand because it tends to overpower the other scents. Good luck!

Back