Loofah?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlepixie12

Reaction score
Where does everyone buy loofah? I was interested in making my mom a loofah bar soap but not sure where to buy it. Do you think michaels will sell it?

Thanks!

I would google your local Michaels , search in the store and see if they do sell it . I have used a dollar store loofah scrub brush , they are about 9 or 10 inches long . I took it off the handle it was on and used it in a round pvc mold . I didn't want to order any until I knew if I liked loofah soap or not .

HTH

Kitn

Some grocery/pharmacy's..Rite-Aid and such carry them.

They are very easy to grow yourself.They don't need the soil to be all that great.A sunny location and a trellis is needed..Water when you remember to worked out great for me.I'm ok with that! :)

Munky.

Loofa...

Look over in the beauty section of walmart back in their bath section. They have some 5-6 inch loofa by the body scrubs. usualy run about 2.oo or so.

Sliced loofah I purchase online but if you want one to do it yourself any drugstore has that. Should be inexpensive as well.

I STILL WANT TO GROW THEM!!!... aaaah I remember last time Loofas came up and I vowed I would grow one lol...

I think online is a good place, you can get them in bulk....

Re: Loofa...

saylee said:
Look over in the beauty section of walmart back in their bath section. They have some 5-6 inch loofa by the body scrubs. usualy run about 2.oo or so.

oh really? I have to check that out! Thnaks!

Back