Long overdue Intro

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashay

Reaction score
Hello All

My name is Tashay and I'm from NJ. I have been on this forum for years (and I mean many), I feel scandalous :oops: secretly reading all of your suggestions, help, and accomplishments while not contributing any of mine. So I decided to join and contribute to a community that has helped me in my years of becoming a soaper.

I started soaping in 2012, mostly as a hobby and trying out solutions to cure my daughters eczema. I eventually took it a bit further and made it a business called Shay's Butters. I did take a long break and am now back to doing with I enjoy.

Just want to thanks those that helped me in my newborn and toddlers years of soap making. Your advise and suggestions help me get to where I am now as an experience soap maker. :)

Hi Tashay,
Welcome to coming out on the forum! I wish I had your willpower. I just jump in where angels fear to tread!
:computerbath:

Thank you!! :D:D I'm skiddish and doubt myself a lot but have gain a blast of confidence over the years. I'm excited to finally join the journey with the community.

Welcome Tashay :). Lot's of sharing of experiences to be had by the sound of things.:thumbs:

Hello All

My name is Tashay and I'm from NJ. I have been on this forum for years (and I mean many), I feel scandalous :oops: secretly reading all of your suggestions, help, and accomplishments while not contributing any of mine. So I decided to join and contribute to a community that has helped me in my years of becoming a soaper.

I started soaping in 2012, mostly as a hobby and trying out solutions to cure my daughters eczema. I eventually took it a bit further and made it a business called Shay's Butters. I did take a long break and am now back to doing with I enjoy.

Just want to thanks those that helped me in my newborn and toddlers years of soap making. Your advise and suggestions help me get to where I am now as an experience soap maker. :)
Welcome. I know how you feel. I didn't lurk for long. I read everything and was so grateful for the help, both silent and verbal.

Latest posts

Back