Lick me all over Fragrance oil question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered this and can you get it with red coloring? I bought some shea butter at the fair and the lady had one batch that had that fragrance and was pink looking. It was not whipped.

Thanks . I may look at Michaels and see if I can find color

What are you going to make with it? I'm not sure Michael's carries soap color? Or you going to make a candle with it? If you're ordering the FO from a supplier, you could just order the color you need with that order..

Hi there I was going to add it to some Shea butter. I bought some shea butter with this fragrance at a fair and it was pink in color.
I saw some color for soap and candles at Michaels. I want to go back and look again but just haven't had time. Maybe tomorrow

I've not tried this before, but I would bet it would work for this application. Why not just use a little eyeshadow or blush? Don't use much though, or it will tint your skin. I usually use micas to color my lotions...a very very small amount. It doesn't take much to get enough color.

Thank you. I may try and order some color then. I am new to this. I have no idea what she used.

Latest posts

Back