Let's play "name the soap"...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJA

Reaction score
I'm stumped, you guys. I just cut this soap this morning and I can't think of a decent name. It's scented with chocolate and sweet orange and topped with jasmine buds and calendula. Can anybody think of something chocolatey-orange-y to name it? Pardon the crappy pic.
My brain is fried. LOL.
Thank you!

orangechocolate.jpg

I love the soap!!! How bout something along the lines of a creamsicle/fudgesicle.

Jeez it has been a long time since I have had either of those. Mmmm.

What every you call it, it's gorgeous!

Thank you. First time trying a diagonal. Sloppy lines. For the life of me I can't figure out how some of you get those crazy sharp lines!

LJA said:
Thank you. First time trying a diagonal. Sloppy lines. For the life of me I can't figure out how some of you get those crazy sharp lines!

Did you pour in a mold that was on its diagonal side? So very cool! Love it!

Yeah, I just tilted my regular wood log mold. (wedged a roll of packing tape underneath it...lol), Poured 1/2way and let it sit overnight. The next day I did the orange pour. I also stuck a spoon into the chocolate part...just stuck it in randomly the whole length of the log, trying to get a "design" of some sort in the line (knowing full well getting a crisp straight line was probably asking too much....lol) but it didn't really work. I have to brainstorm this one s'more. I'm pretty happy with it regardless. I'll tweak it the next time I make it.

I wounder if you poured it at a fairly thin trace, it would be more crisp, but I personally think it looks amazing as it is! I am not usually one for foodies, but this might have changed my mind :wink:

Definitely Orange Truffle and it looks fantastic, I bet it smells wonderful !

Latest posts

Back