My NOT Seascape Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamaica Me Crazy from NG also not only disappeared in one batch, but smells like plastic in the other batch I used it in. Disappointed for sure!! Your soaps are beautiful!!

Jamaica Me Crazy from NG also not only disappeared in one batch, but smells like plastic in the other batch I used it in. Disappointed for sure!! Your soaps are beautiful!!

Thanks steffamarie! Yes, Jamaica Me Crazy is awful! I'm going to try it in wax melts. If it's still horrible I'm going to toss it. Big bummer.:mad:

I finished my blinged up beachy sandals for the wedding. But only after I wrapped and labeled her 110 bars of soap!

I was trying to find plumeria but the closest I got was hydrangea so cut off small portions for the outside then added all the little sea creatures. On the inside I used various flowers and bows to coordinate with my dress (which is the fabric you see under the sandals). This is going to be a great way to escape the mania that has been my job for the last couple of weeks!
Beachy Bling Sandals.jpg

Latest posts

Back