Lemon bundt cake!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyMom

Reaction score
Here's my first bundt cake!

Once I finally get the nerve to cut it, you can see that the top layer is white wedding cake, the bottom is yellow lemon, and of course the icing is lemon.

I don't like how my icing is layered, but for my first shot I'm pretty happy with it!!

Hey Soapymom:

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the yellow icing against the pale cake. The flowers provide a nice contrast.

I feel excited for you. You got your cake!!! That's a "woohoo" if I ever saw one.

Congratulations.

I look forward to seeing it sliced.

Best regards,

April

Thanks guys! I bought a cake wire today ... I just don't want to mess it up when I'm cutting it! I keep telling myself "Maybe I should wait for a show to cut it ..." But I want to see what's inside!!!!

Wow that looks wonderful..I've been wanting to do one, but can't find a silicone bundt pan locally. How many ounces did yours take?

I didn't use silicone because I couldn't find one either. I just used a Wilton metal pan

Great job people are doing today tempting me to eat candy (except for the post with the cow pie, that saved my diet).

Latest posts

Back