Leaving Soap in the Fridge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you have a well behaved FO. I had a batch still partially gel and I left it in the frig for a couple of days. Darn florals! :problem:

Lol! I had the same issue when I tried pomagranat soap... I now have square soap with a dark circle in the center. Which would be awesome if that's what I was aiming for

Well, it seems maybe like it's a little harder then yesterday. It's drying slowly, but drying. Tomorrow night I guess I will wee if I can get it out of the mold and cut it. If it doesn't fall apart I'll leave it for a week and see if there's any noticeable hardening.

I made a milk soap a couple of days ago and put it in the fridge. I also added honey. While stirring it turned orange, which I've read is normal, but it is still orange-ish now even after 30+ hours. Is that normal? Or does putting it in the fridge affect color?

Btw, I used the "milk in oil" method. I soaped at 85 degrees and it had warmed up to 115 by the time I reached trace.

Mine after unmolding and cutting, I left it to cure in an open place now oil is coming out. The soap is becoming soft again. What will I do? Please help

Mine after unmolding and cutting, I left it to cure in an open place now oil is coming out. The soap is becoming soft again. What will I do? Please help
Please start a new thread in recipe feedback and provide your recipe and method for further help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back