• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LE Springtime WSP FO's Sniffies for trade.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JrVTG

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hello all!

I'm wanting to trade sniffies this upcoming week for at least a few that are interested. I just ordered 3 of Wholesale Supplies Plus springtime limited edition scents, so I thought this would be a lovely temptation to trade. ^.^ They get here Tuesday, but I won't be able to trade until Friday. (Payday!)

The LE fragrances I've purchased are:

Bluebells and Baby's Breath
Sweet bluebells, jasmine petals and heliotrope are surrounded by soft melon and baby's breath.

My Main Squeeze
Refreshing splashes and strong notes of pink tangerine and white grapefruit pervade cool notes of soothing bamboo and blooming cyclamen.

And Sweet Rain
Clean and crisp, this sweet floral rain scent is a blend of peonies, fresh green, tulip, hydrangea and cyclomen hightlighted by fresh ozonic spring air.
I have several other WSP scents, if anyone is interested in some of the others. I'm just not on my PC, so I cannot list at this time. Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to post them.

I'm mainly interested in sniffies from:
Wholesale Supplies Plus
Brambleberry
Nature's Garden (Though I've had shoddy luck with them.)
Common Scents
and Save on Scents.

For those that don't know what sniffies are, you wet your fragrance oil with a single FO, put into a zip lock baggie, and mail them off to your partner. Once received, you let them sit apart for about a day (As they can take on characteristics of each other during transit) and then sniff away!

I don't have any specifics I'm looking for, so lists of what you have available would be wonderful!

Feel free to post here, or send me a pm. Fair warning though, I'm in the process of moving, so quick responses aren't always available.

Thanks for looking, and happy soaping!

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

What a great idea to be able to sample smell FO's without having to blindly buy! I would love to be in on this.

I have:

• Nature's Garden Black Type for Men
    Nature's Garden Baby Powder
    Nature's Garden Extremely Sexy for Men
    WSP Lemon Lavender
    WSP Cashmere Woods
    WSP Autumn Breeze
    WSP Verbena & Lemon
    Bramble Berry Cranberry Sweet
    Bramble Berry Sage & Lemongrass
    Bramble Berry Gardenia Cybilla

I'm interested in scents from WSP, Nature's Garden, and Bramble Berry. Particularly duplicates and basically anything non-floral.

TIA!

Sounds like we need to do an exchange! :D And yeah, sniffies are a wonderful way to see if you like a scent when you can't try it otherwise. More FO's have gone to waste for me that way. >.>

Bramble Berry:
Energy*
Tomato Leaf*
Relaxing

*These I have 1/2 oz. samples of, so very limited supply for sniffie trades.

Wholesale Supplies Plus:

Limited Editions:
May Flowers
]My Main Squeeze
Bluebells and Baby's Breath
Sweet Rain

Bath & Body Work Inspired Scents:
Orange Sapphire
Dancing Waters
Butterfly Flower
Vanilla Verbena
Rice Flower & Shea
Sea Island Cotton
Forever Sunshine
Peony
Secret Wonderland
White Citrus

Regular Scents:
Pink Panties
Chocolate (Hershey's Inspired)
Sea Glass
First Snow
Sea Kelp & Agave
April Showers
Rainforest
Sands of Moracco
Beach Daisies

I know I'm a bit of a fragrance oil junkie, lol, but hopefully there's something you can benefit from. ^.^

Latest posts

Back