Just OPENED

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there. I haven't had a chance to look at your site, but will definitely do so tonight.
Please introduce yourself in the intro section. We love new members and like to hear about how they got started :)

I used to be a web designer so I can give you some tips.

#1. Your logo on the top left I can't read the lettering on it, perhaps redesign it or change the color to black.

#2. The FAQ page is blank.

#3. About page is long and have to scroll, a nightmare for mobile users. Consider making a table to have 4 or so across in a row. Also a small description of each is useful.

#4. Terms is the same, long page a copy of the about page.

#5. Contact us, another copy, removing all the items and having just contact information will really help the page.

#6. An optional thing to do would be to add a thin border around the content area, from the search bar to the above the contact links. Using a DIV is best (CSS). This will break your areas into their own, giving better white space.

I hope this is useful!! :D

I like it but what I would change is the pictures. In most of them it seems as if the lighting is coming from beind the product, casting a shadow on the side that is being caputred with the camera.

pretty stuff congrats!

i agree with what everyone else said, and wanted to add that 'fragrances' is misspelled on the home page.

good luck!

edited to say, i was having a hard time finding ingredients, maybe it's just me though, i'm looking quick at work

Back