June SMF Challenge- sci-fi themed soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 6 soaps were entered and 10 people have voted? Earlene and I can't seem to get logged in. Oh well. I have tried this in two different browsers and used any and all provided pass words so did each person get a different survey monkey sign in link? I have to wonder about the process and my attempts.

I give up. I've tried 8 times. 4 times in two different browsers and the last time I tried I can't even get into the surveymonkey page.

The links and passwords were sent out in batches and not individually, so everyone got the same thing. I have no idea what the glitch is, but yes, 6 entries and people are getting in to vote. Maybe you have a virus or a glitch, Soapdaze, it you can't even get to the survey at all. You can PM me your votes (entries are in the order they are in on the entry page) and I will make certain they get tallied.

I just tried the link, entered the password manually and I got right in, so I know everything is in working order.

earlene did you get the password to work for you yet?
Yes, I did get it to work on my 4th try. I don't know why it wouldn't work before, but I sure do feel for you! Go ahead and send your votes to newbie so they get counted into the tally. It's really weird, but sometimes weird stuff happens.

Thank you all. Congrats Scard, Dibbles, and all soaps entered. These challenges keep getting better and better. Thank you so much, Newbie. All your work and dedication is certainly appreciated.

Thanks everyone :) and thank you once again to newbie for hosting the challenge this month. Nice job to those who entered, and congrats to Serene and scared.

Congratulations Serene, scared and Dibble. Lovely soaps.
Congratulations to all those who entered for excellent time management skills and beautiful soaps!

The capital letter in the voting password caught me out at first.

I didn't have enough posts to enter, but this would have been my entry:
star1.jpg star2.jpg

Latest posts

Back