It's Friday night and....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkd.veronica

Reaction score
I've just finished a batch of soap!! Made up it recipe using lard, coconut oil, shea butter & castor oil. Added some Butter Rum FO from Aroma Haven and shavings from a previous batch of coffee/Madagascar vanilla soap. Fingers crossed!!

What's in YOUR soap pot??

I made a oo co cocoa butter and some crisco swirl with cocoa powder and paparika scented w/ butt naked. So far looking very nice :)

...I feel Allllright, the party's here on the West Side so I.......oh sorry. Thats the first thing that came to mind when i read the title...lol im Rebatching some failed Love Spell HP and making my labels and such for my swap items to go out by monday hopefully.

i have SO many soaps right now and havent sold much since the holidays, but... i may make cocomango!

Ugh!! Last night's experiment failed!! Ash on top and zappy liquid beading along the edges. Guess it's time to research what went wrong!! Tomorrow & Monday I'm making some soaps & bath bombs with the girls. And a couple of their friends. I'll let my failure sit for a couple of days....

Latest posts

Back