• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO............

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftgirl08

Reaction score
Does anyone have any Egyptian Musk from IFT (Agilex) or have the ability to order from them and is willing to order me some of this fo? I used to purchase it in large quantities years ago when I owned my candle shop. Unless I buy $10,000.00 of product per year they won't even speak to me. :-(

Hi Craftgirl, I am thinking of adding Egyptian Musk to my line because I have two other persons that asked me about that one. If you will be interest in purchasing that fragrance from my line please let me know. I do not know the price yet, but you already have an idea about how competitive my prices are.
So let me know if you are interest.
Nice talking to you.
Jorge

Re: Egyptian Musk

Hi JORGE!! :D How are ya? Good here. I have to tell ya that I soaped the Egyptian Musk from Just Scent and it morphed on me, however, I soaped the Egyptian Dragon and WOW! I have an order for 15 bars of soap on that sample. Let me know when you get new scents as I will be interested as I know you will have soaped them already.

Keep me posted o.k. I LOVE your lavender and it is my personal FAV in soap. The Eternity is selling well for me. Your fragrances are in my opinion TOP LINE!!

Brenda

Hi Brenda, good to hear from you and that you are selling a lot. What type of scent is the Egyptian Dragon? Is like for men? I can't imagine what it smells like.
I will keep you posted about new fragrances, my only problem is that there is so much to choose from and I never know which ones will people like more. What do you think are the fragrances that people purchase more, or that your customers ask you more often?

Jorge

Back