iS THIS OKAY?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyScrubs

Reaction score
Well I was making bath bombs. And this batch is taking longer to dry than the other batches I made with the exact same recipe! So I think I may have added too much water, but they were not poofing out. I made them monday night so it's been a little under 48 hours. They were sticky when I made them but I thought it was normal. Right now they are still soft and damp feeling. Maybe our house is humid so the can't dry fast enough? could I put them in a warm oven to dry them out? Are they savable?

I have placed bombs in a warm oven. I set mine very low, maybe 175 & placed them in there for an hour or untill dry. Mine became kinda like meringue, light & airy, kinda cruchy. They did fizz nice. They flattened out a bit, like a drop cookie might.

well I baked them they puffed out and none of them really "fizz" but they do eventually dissolve. :x So I ended up making another batch and they seem to be ok. Tomorrow I shall Test them and take pics. :).

Latest posts

Back