Is brambleberry slow?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very slow in some areas

Be advised that the farther away you are from Washington state the longer it will take for your supplies to arrive. I ordered palm oil and clay on 1/9/14 and was notified on 1/17/14 that the expected date of delivery will be 1/21/14. I live in Florida so I suppose I am the farthest away on the map! For those of you in the Southeast, SoapGoods.com is EXTREMELY fast (2 days for delivery max) from their HQ in Atlanta; their prices are good and they have a pretty extensive collection of supplies, albeit lacking in a few things.

I live in Oregon and order from them frequently, but as of the last few months I have gone from waiting about a week to about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I've also gotten a few big mistakes in orders. :-( :-(. I do love the company and the fabulous products, and I'm a big fan. I have thought about dropping a line to them to evaluate their warehouse operations....

Anna Marie

I like their products a lot, so now I just don't order anything I'm in a rush to get. They tend to have some good sales too and they aren't fake "sales" like some other places do (the ones that always have things for the "sale" price or places that mark things up to put them on "sale".

We like the products they offer as well, but it typically takes three weeks to ship to Vermont. I figured that they would ship within 2-3 days because they offer the opportunity to change your order within 24 hours. They don't ship for about a week after the order is placed. I wonder if they only ship once a week?

Wow- I placed an order on Saturday and I just received my shipping notification! I can't believe it- I had prepared myself for 2-3 weeks. Very excited about that. I was ok but there was one item I was getting low on that I order from them. Maybe the complaints got back to them! Unfortunately I won't get it until next Monday because I'm literally on the opposite side of the country but very excited about the quick turn around!

Lol! Maybe someone from BB has infiltrated the thread and reported back! I put in an order Saturday and it shipped out today which means I will probably have it tomorrow as I live in Oregon.
Cheers!
Anna Marie

I just placed a large order with them since I got a gift card for them for Christmas. It looks like they are only 3 days behind on orders which isn't too bad

I ordered from new directions on the 21 st and I went to chech status and the are shipping orders placed on 16.17. 18th. I want my 100.00 shipment of EO FO ugh so it's not just bramble berry that's slow.

I just placed my second order with BB. I do like their products and I'm in no hurry to receive these items but it would be nice to at least have a idea when I can expect a shipment.

I placed a order with NG and it was shipped out within two days.

My order from BB took almost three weeks also. I ordered from Bulk Apothecary two different times and got both orders before I got my BB.

I just got my box from BB, only took 2 days to arrive this time. Maybe they are getting their shipping straightened out.

NDA is really slow. I'm expected my shipment on Monday. Ordered 1/21 estimated delivery 2/3 I'm not happy about that.

Back