Invitation

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray! My printer is fixed it wasn't printing on Monday. Lots of invitations and pics to print next week.

Hey if you come you will definitely have the time of your life. I have alot planned. You will love it.
:D i love surprises, but planning them is even better 8) 8)

Congratulations!! Enjoy every moment and be sure to post some pictures!

:D

Jude

Congratulations!

Be warned that things will start moving faster now... and for every year that passes, the next will move faster. Don't spend too much time wishing for a day to be over or for something next week to come, it will all move by too fast in the end.

And try not to take too much free advice... you do after all get what you pay for :D

Congratulations on your graduation , it sounds like you have planned a lot of fun for all. I live way so far away , so I send you my best wishes for whatever life holds for you next.

Kitn

OMG!! I clicked on the link and there was this ad on top with a chick shaking her very large ta-tas!!!!!!

I'm at WORK!!!!!

:lol: Think I've gone internet boobie blind at last; did not even see those huge waving watermelons untill i read your reply KSL :roll:

Latest posts

Back