inexpensive family vactions 4 hours from Dallas TX

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any great family vacation not too far from Dallas? Somewhere we can get to in around 4 hours or less? We have exausted Austin, Galveston, San Antonio, Tyler, Waco and Waxahachi. What are we missing?

We like to take long weekend every now and again but don't like to be cooped up in the car for too long at a time. The kids are 9 & 13.

Don't make me cus! We have been there every year for 3 years straight & I hate it with a passion! We went to the one S. of Austin 2x & the 1 on Galveston island last year. OMG I hate that place. The kids love it. Last year I went shopping& took a nap in the hotel while my husband took the kids by himself. Mean huh?

Hahaha...well tell me how you really feel about that place.... lol. :lol:

I can't think of anything else. There is some good camping in Southern Arkansas (not sure if you camp) and a big theme park somewhere up there... lol.

The hubby & the kids are already sceaming about wanting to go to schlitterauhn. I want to go someplace new.

What theme park is in Ark?

Well, heck. I tried googling but couldn't find it. I just remember going while in youth group at church. I seem to remember it being called western town or something. It was like a Six Flags. But I can't find it now...it's been awhile.

Latest posts

Back