In search of best place in the UK to buy essential oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LatherLondon

Reaction score
Hi,
I am using smaller amounts of essential oils at the moment and I am looking for the best place to buy larger amounts of essential oils 100ml-500g upwards.

I am finding it very hit and miss at the moment, does anyone have any reliable companies in the UK?? :?

LatherLondon said:
Hi,
I am using smaller amounts of essential oils at the moment and I am looking for the best place to buy larger amounts of essential oils 100ml-500g upwards.

I am finding it very hit and miss at the moment, does anyone have any reliable companies in the UK?? :?

Hi Lather, I was thinking of getting mine from here:-http://www.justasoap.co.uk

they make batches up to 500mls -I believe in FO's and 1000mls in EO's
hope this helps

happy soaping
trish :)

Hi Trish,

Thanks for the reply, I bought some FOs from Just a soap and they seized on me very badly so I cannot bring myself to order any FOs or EOs from them ever again. :?

I hope I can find a good EO supplier.

Try Butterbur and Sage. They have been around for a long time, their e/o's are very good and well priced. I have been using them for a long time and still do even though I now live in Cyprus +44 (0)118 9505100. Ask to speak to Sandy, he'll look after you.

Another good supplier are Aromantic.co.uk

Sue

You can always ask Helen at Fresholi. I don't think she has the larger sizes on her website, but she responds to emails really quickly, so you could always ask her for a price.

madpiano said:
You can always ask Helen at Fresholi. I don't think she has the larger sizes on her website, but she responds to emails really quickly, so you could always ask her for a price.

It doesn't matter how I try and with what browser, I can't get any of the fresholi pages to load, they take forever and get timed out or I am told that the site is 'unavailable'.

Trish

You have to register on both the main page and then on the Forum to gain access to everything. And then there are hidden areas that open up after 100 posts.....

Latest posts

Back