I'm not that bad, really.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everyone once in a while, I walk into the soap studio and actually have a look around... shelves and tables heaving with ingredients and FOs, candles and packaging, equipment etc., and the little voice in my head – you know, that one that is supposed to keep you even keeled and functioning like a reasonable human being most of the time — that one, murmurs, "My God, what have you done..."

Then something like this comes bursting triumphantly into my inbox

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bc-e...175144464&mc_cid=828da90ef8&mc_eid=4786416e37

And when I'm done scooping my jaw up off the floor, I look around, and that little voice says "Ok. You win. We're not that bad. Hey, isn't there an FO sale going on somewhere right now?"

Last edited:
GADZOOKS! Jaw-dropping for sure! @Ephemerella Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to pass it on...
Thank You.gif

Oh my. Are all the bagels and toppings made of felt? I watched the video thank you @Ephemerella
Not just the bagels and toppings... EVERYTHING. The old-time chip bags, the signs, the cash register, the coffee cups and lids (as a former NYC'er, I do kinda covet one of those...). If I recall the article I read about her installation correctly, it was over six months of round-the-clock work to create the entire shop.

For a brit, she did a really good job on the authenticity. She did her homework.

Back