i'm legit!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubato456

Reaction score
to quote my kids...."hey mom yer legit now....'

i got the #$%%^&# lip balm labels to print sort of they way i want....it's really a pain to have to flip everything 90 degrees and not get a stiff neck and arm ....but i think it's pretty good

They look really good. I have never used candelilla wax. What is it like?
most of the lip balms I have tried are too thin. I keep going back to
chapstick. Like that kind of a feel.

very nice.

you may wish to consider putting the labels on in the opposite direction. most right handers will hold it in their right and pull the cap off with the left and you may care to have the labels right side up when the are holding it that way.

or that could be my OCD showing.

you may wish to consider putting the labels on in the opposite direction. most right handers will hold it in their right and pull the cap off with the left and you may care to have the labels right side up when the are holding it that way.
Now there is something I would never have thought of in a million years. I would have done them as shown in the picture to emulate a book bind. Something to ponder...

Cearbear - you amaze me with simple logic. Thank you. :lol:

Totally. I just had a "duh" reaction to that one. Sometimes the simplest things fly right over my head. Never would've thought of that, 'til you said it.

and what about us lefties..... :?: :?: :D i guess there are lots more right handed than left.....so i need to consider that.....

Back