Idea for pretty fallish soap .. need opinion

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachgurl

Reaction score
So I have this craft show coming up ... right ... well I got an absolutely wonderful fragrance from Flickers called fall harvest (cider with caramel, not too spicy .. just perfect). It discolors to brown though .. kind of boring. I was thinking of making a "shallow" batch of soap, cutting out some leaves, pumpkins, and other stuff with these cookie cutters I bought today, and dusting those things with some pretty warm, sparkly, fall type micas then embedding them in my log of normal plain brown soap and putting a bunch of them on the top. Do you all think that would look OK? Any mica color suggestions (I'm thinking 25 K gold dust, some copper, etc, but I want to find the perfect deep fall red dusting for the leaves). I'm more than open to suggestions ... I can't do plain brown, need something a little prettier.

Sounds good to me.

Let me think on who has the best (most colors) mica. It is a lady in CO who is a nurse. The word Heaven is in her shop name.... think think think...

Wow Beachgurl, those sound so pretty! Gotta share some pics so we can drool over them! :lol: I have the copper from TKB and it is gorgeous. Maybe you could blend a tad of 24K with a brown.

Digit

I think I'm going to order from the company you just mentioned .. HUGE selection ... wow

I ordered three micas ... first one is 25k gold, second is crimson, and the third is like a mocha type bronze color. We shall see how it works out.

Latest posts

Back