I would like to introduce myself

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacquiO

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just happened to stumble across this forum and it looks like a great place to learn and explore the art of soap making. I consider myself a chandler. I've been making candles for 10 years. I used to sell and have a permanent flea market booth as well as do craft shows and eBay.

About 2 years ago with the sky rocketing cost of wax, FO and shipping I pulled away from the mass production business aspect and got more involved with being more artistic and unique. I also started making soaps and B&B and love it more than candle making. I started with M&P, then moved on to HP and now I'm doing CP and investing in my first slab mold this month. Just like with candles I want to get more artistic with my soaps playing with pop colors, swirls and layers and unique even custom blended fragrances. I also enjoy making salts, bath bombs and scrubs.

I live in Orange County, New York. I'm married and have an 8-yr-old daughter. I look forward to getting to know you all better and growing as a crafter and artist.

Cheers,
Jacqui

Back