I was attempting a stone look lol

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanooo48

Reaction score
F8211FAC-FDBD-485A-9614-0486C3CB991D.jpeg
not sure if I pulled it off? Or if it just looks sloppy with what I did with the top... I feel like I rushed it towards the end so I’m a bit disappointed in myself now. Scented with moonlight pomegranate. Colored with activated charcoal, indigo powder, a hint of violet mica, and titanium dioxide..

I think it looks nice! Love the color of the indigo with the rose petals and the pink salt on top. It's a very classy color combination and I think the simplicity of the lines and the inside makes for a very sophisticated bar of soap. Well done!!!

I think it looks nice! Love the color of the indigo with the rose petals and the pink salt on top. It's a very classy color combination and I think the simplicity of the lines and the inside makes for a very sophisticated bar of soap. Well done!!!
Thank you so much!

As Steffamarie said, very classy and sophisticated. I really like it!
Thank you! I’m liking the sophisticated comments lol!! Haha I can dig it! :D Don’t know why I’m being so hard on myself over these lol.

Does anyone know where I can find pretty dried roses to use on soaps instead of crushed like this? I think this is what’s driving me mad about these. I would love to find a supplier for usable and pretty dried flowers for some of my soap creations.. or can anyone tell me where I should post this question? Lol!

Does anyone know where I can find pretty dried roses to use on soaps instead of crushed like this? I think this is what’s driving me mad about these. I would love to find a supplier for usable and pretty dried flowers for some of my soap creations.. or can anyone tell me where I should post this question? Lol!

Tea shops sometimes sell them as infusions :)

I have these if your interested. Hard to find. But I have some. You can message me. The picture makes them look purple but I can assure you they are red. Only buds.

Attachments

• 90695431-4B4E-4F00-9283-B49A131B19F5.jpeg
    90695431-4B4E-4F00-9283-B49A131B19F5.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 14
I have these if your interested. Hard to find. But I have some. You can message me. The picture makes them look purple but I can assure you they are red. Only buds.
Omg I’m so embarrassed to say this but I don’t know how to send a message! Can you send me one and I’ll write you back, because I’m definitely interested! Lol Sorry I just still haven’t completely figured this site out yet :oops:

I'm pretty sure I've seen packages of them in some Middle Eastern grocery stores, or I bet they could order them.
I’ve looked at the ones around my area and haven’t had much luck =\

Latest posts

Back