I should not soap when i'm....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious!!!! Maybe next time, try decaf??

Can't wait for cut pics! And I, too, envision an avocado coffee soap. Maybe in cupcake form to look like the beverage...

Neeners, make your version of avocado coffee soap and we can both post them!

I would, however, I'm not really into cupcake soaps (I can barely make a real cupcake), and I'm on a bit of a soaping hiatus until my house is in order (just moved countries). I'd love to see your version though!

We are in the process of selling our house and buying an acreage, so not as much soaping going on here either. My inventory is getting low so I will have to squeeze it in somehow.

most of mine r in storage in another country....i miss them..... lol

Seven, hope you were able to get some sleep. And don't forget about cut pics!

Ooo yeaa i had some pretty good sleep :D slept like a dead man the whole day.

Yay neeners is joining us in making the avocoffee soap! I still don't know what i'm going to make..

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Here it is out of the mold... The swirls on some of the middle bars were a bit over mixed, i got too excited with the spoon *sigh*

Blame the caffeine!

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1406879937.860584.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Very pretty!!! These should be called something like "caffeine fritz" or something...

lol, thanks guys :* yesterday was, indeed, hilarious.. i was mortified, hahaha! i think we are a bunch of soap freaks here. i know i am :D even in your most tired moment, you looked to the right at the fluffy pillows on the couch, then to the left at the messy kitchen, and your instinct still told you to make soap and go to the left!

almost forgot, @Ellacho i live in Jakarta, Indonesia, which is in SE Asia :)

Oh, those are BEAUTIFUL!! I love anything pink, and I love the way your swirls are so...swirly! My spoon swirls are never half that pretty.

I agree PinkCupcake. my spoon swirls just end up looking like plops....

i quite like the pink as well! i was only able to mix the color by spatula because the batter was getting a bit thick, and there are these tiny specks of fluorescent pinks in the soap which are not supposed to be there had i mixed the color with a SB :( another lesson learned here, never ever put colorants direct to the soap (liquids don't apply). it's better to mix them with oils first. well, some micas can be used directly, but fluorescents in powdered form = no no.

lol jules :D funny, i survived making soap but failed at typing (avocado coffee soap).. oh boy!

neeners and coffeetime.. i'm still waiting on your avocofee soaps :p

Last edited:
Back