I need help finding luxury/premium type of packaging...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer

Reaction score
... specifically glass type of containers/bottles. I am planning on making a facial serum that has some high priced items in it and want a small bottle (1 ounce/ 30mL and/or maybe a bit larger) in which to package it. I am having a very difficult time finding suppliers of more unusual/higher end type of small bottles. Does anyone have any links to suppliers? TIA!

I know exactly the type of packaging that you are talking about, because I cannot find it either! At least not on any of the regular suppliers websites. All of the packaging options are pretty much the same, boring, and plain, and they do not fit my brand at all. I have a high end skin care brand, and I need packing that says... I belong in Sephora! If that makes sense, the only way I have been able to find things to fit my brand is to look outside of the United States, and for that I unfortunately have to wait sometimes nearly a month on the shipping. This makes it very hard if I want to do custom orders, or if I run low on packaging and need a quick turnaround time for any orders... it's like errr... nope, I need to wait a month for the packaging! If you happen to find anything please update with a link with what you found, it would be greatly appreciated!

... If you happen to find anything please update with a link with what you found, it would be greatly appreciated!

I sent you a PM so not to take up too much space.
However, if people want me to post links to the thread, too, I'd be happy to. Just let me know.

Have you looked at Vetiveraromatics.com ?

EDIT: Sorry, oops, these won't work for you. For some reason I was thinking you were looking for perfume bottles...silly brain doesn't work anymore.:oops:

Latest posts

Back