I LOVE Soap Making Forum!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseb

Reaction score
I would be so lost without this site! A quick search will give you all the information you need and more. I'm going to make my first lard bar and not sure the percentage to use...so I did a search. I got 4 perfect hits and more info than I was looking for!!

My soaping has grown by leaps and bounds thanks to all the knowledgeable and giving folks on this site!

Just wanted to give you my heart felt thanks for being here! :D

I love this forum too :) So many kind, lovely people, so many soap-genius and so many creative soap makers!

I want to add my voice to this praise. I could not be where I am today without the forum. It is like a giant library full of really helpful people! The only trouble is that I spend too long in front of my computer...

I love the "how to search on soapmaking forum like a pro" pinned post. It has helped me countless times. Gave me the courage to try room-temp soaping after reading about it enough. :D

Thanks roseb and everyone else for the kind words. It's nice to read positive opinions about the forum since generally admins/mods only hear the opposite.

Also, Nevada is the one to thank for the search info. :wink:

Latest posts

Back