I got my custom Omar stamp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 3 of Omar's stamps and I love them!
Just wondering how much he charges for a custom one?
I did try messaging you but your mailbox is full BTW

I'll have to go sort out my mailbox

It was 22 euros : 18 for the stamp and 4 for the shipping from Spain to the UK

Wow, that is to pretty!
And his blog - OMG, what kind of sorcery is this?!? How is it possible to make this kind of soap??

You know, it just might be handy having my new boss after all. The dude's Puerto Rican and has the cutest accent EVER (which I am so afraid I'm going to copy and piss him off). Every time I go into his office, he's listening to some Spanish station on his iPhone. I now have a built-in translator. Dang! Is that politically incorrect?

Last edited:
My little mouse Omar designed for me to fit with my blog name

I love Squeak!!

Sonya, could I possibly ask you how "thick" the design on the wooden plate is? My dad is somewhat of a woodworker and he will try to make a stamp for me, although not as delicate and precise like Omar's. So I would like to know what is the thickness of the wooden material he used - for the backing plate and for the one the design is cut out of.

Thank you so much!

I will measure it tomorrow but I think the backing plate is approx 1/4 inch and the design maybe a little bit smaller

Sonya-m, THANK YOU soooo much for posting this!!!
After seeing your original post, I emailed Omar and now my custom stamp with my company logo (along with a couple of stamps from his album that I just couldn't resist) are on their way to me :)
Just a really nice guy to business with and his prices are beyond reasonable - 1 custom stamp, 2 stamps from his album + shipping to the US from Spain = just over 50 USD!
I can't wait to get them!
AND I really appreciate his business policy of standing behind his work and offering to replace or refund any stamp that you're not happy with (not that I have a single doubt in my mind that I will ADORE his stamps), but it's still a breath of fresh air in the 'caveat emptor' world in which we reside!

Back