I apologize ahead of time. Cupcake soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinful7

Reaction score
Hot fudgey, deliciousness.

1413322878811.jpg

With my diabetes, my choice for carbs is bread over sweets, but ****..... those look GOOD!!!

I'm not a sweets girl either,
But scent wise these are amazing! I used brambleberrys chocolate espresso. (I found the espresso fragrance kind of fades and leaves a fudgy scent) and the cherries are fragrances with cherry almond.

Ohhhh, they look soooo good, I can't stand it. I want one.

I found some little silicone cupcake molds at the local 99. store, but haven't attempted any yet..just my luck all I'll have to do is just 'look' at them an gain..even if they are soap hehehe

They are looking better and better as they discolor more. They look edible

Amazing! !! First of all, this picture doesn't look like it is from a soaper! Looks like it is from a baker!

They look so real! I agree with everyone else. ... I do want one..... chocolate is THE FIRST LOVE OF MY LIFE! !!!!

One more thing, how do you plan on packing them (if I may ask?

I haven't really decided on how these will be packaged. In the past I've used cupcake boxes, and shrink wrapping. Wasn't really impressed with either method looks wise. I'm thinking of trying a more simple approach with a cellophane bag tied with a ribbon.

Wow! You have the perfect username for this post! Sinful, indeed!

What are the lighter ones in the back? Pumpkin?

grrr...now I have to dig around for something sweet to go with my coffee this morning.

Latest posts

Back