How to use the SBM Calculator?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeitsashley

Reaction score
How do I use the Summer Bee Meadow calculator? I have made an account and have even donated but I still cannot access either calculator. It's quite frustrating when everything I've read says this is the best one for liquid soap making. :confused: Any information is greatly appreciated!

Edit: Computer/ human error

Last edited:
You don't need an account to use their calculator. If you are just looking for a basic calculator to compute your potassium hydroxide amount, try brambleberrys for liquid soap. I always get the same results as SBM's but it is easier - much more use friendly. I would only use SMB's if i was combing KOH and NaOh in the same formulation - otherwise Brambleberry's.

For some reason the calculator isn't showing on their site. I cleared my cookies cache and still no luck. Anyone else having issues?

For some reason the calculator isn't showing on their site. I cleared my cookies cache and still no luck. Anyone else having issues?
I use firefox and that's what was causing the issue for me so, maybe you're also using firefox if so try using another browser and see if that helps.

Back