How to use the SBM Calculator?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeitsashley

Reaction score
How do I use the Summer Bee Meadow calculator? I have made an account and have even donated but I still cannot access either calculator. It's quite frustrating when everything I've read says this is the best one for liquid soap making. :confused: Any information is greatly appreciated!

Edit: Computer/ human error

Last edited:
You don't need an account to use their calculator. If you are just looking for a basic calculator to compute your potassium hydroxide amount, try brambleberrys for liquid soap. I always get the same results as SBM's but it is easier - much more use friendly. I would only use SMB's if i was combing KOH and NaOh in the same formulation - otherwise Brambleberry's.

For some reason the calculator isn't showing on their site. I cleared my cookies cache and still no luck. Anyone else having issues?

For some reason the calculator isn't showing on their site. I cleared my cookies cache and still no luck. Anyone else having issues?
I use firefox and that's what was causing the issue for me so, maybe you're also using firefox if so try using another browser and see if that helps.

Latest posts

Back