How much Essential oils???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm

That's very interesting. I am also a baker and spent a lot of time researching and developing and testing recipes. I failed MANY times, but through failure I got some awesome ad signature recipes :).

I think this sounds kinda like that; an adventure. The problem is the waiting time :).

I really want to try the cold process soap, but because there is so much discussion and uncertainty about what will survive through the process of curing, I feel like Hot process or French milled is the more "safe" way to go...?

I am sorry to hear about how sensitive you guys are fake scents, it can be hard to avoid sometimes. Here is Saudi Arabia they have extremely strong scents (which means you don't need to use a lot!) and people put them on like something! Its horrible sometimes and it becomes impossible walking through a mall sometimes.

Anyway they do have some amazing wood oil scents that could be amazing in the soaps and they have a very good variety of musk as well.

I truly appreciate all the input, it is so nice to able to talk about it with someone who understand what you are doing:)

Back