How do you make your labels?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Avery online along with pic monkey to create labels, cigar bands, tags of all kinds. It is easy to use and I can save them online or to my computer.

I buy my labels from onlinelabels.com - I think its cheaper than avery and you get better options (gloss, matt, color etc). I use professional graphic design software - but if you are using MS office, I would highly suggest experimenting with PowerPoint rather than word. You can make different text boxes, align things easier and create a more professional looking end product. Once you get it down, its much easier than word!

I use microsoft publisher. I cannot do a label other than something extremely simple in Word. At times I use Corel Draw which I find easier than Illustrator. Since my label printer went out and I have yet to get it fixed I do use Avery software to print my round labels by the sheet. Took a lot of tweaking to get them to print correctly with my laser

I use Illustrator and Photoshop. If you decide to use Avery, Jen from A&N's Suds N' Such (and Bescented) has a video demonstrating how to use the program. It seems simple yet has quite a few design options.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKaDg_lDOXw[/ame]

Latest posts

Back