Reaction score
Newbie!

:D Hello there friends.

I found you by the googley goo. :mrgreen:

joy

Reaction score
Intro

Hi Everyone,

I was led to this forum thru a lady on another forum who put your link in her post. So much good information here :D

I started soaping a few years ago, then had to move due to my job, and soaping was put on the back burner. I'm finally back home and after weeks and weeks of unorganized unpacking I found my soaping gear and I'm ready to get back into it. I don't have a lot of questions yet and have found that so far I can usually find answers on these (and other) threads!

Joy

jenn624

Reaction score
I found the forum through a link on another website. I can't remember which site though....

Lucy364

Reaction score
I found you with Google

did a search for soapmakingforums. Google owns :)

charlott

Reaction score
I was thinking if exist a soapers forum, and searching in google find this wonderful place!

Rosey

Reaction score
I also found you guys on google.

TheGardener

Reaction score
Someone on another forum made reference to this one. I was getting pretty fed up with that other forum so I checked this one out and loved it. There are so many friendly, helful, un-sarcastic people on this forum.

starduster

Reaction score
ahhhh sweet

TheGardener said:
Someone on another forum made reference to this one. I was getting pretty fed up with that other forum so I checked this one out and loved it. There are so many friendly, helful, un-sarcastic people on this forum.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sweeter than...
that is a nice thing to pass on Gardner.

Jola

Reaction score
I found it on Google too. I was surprised I hadn't come across you guys sooner, I'd been doing soap making research for about a week before stumbling here. Glad I found you. Theses kind of sites can be such a great resource (and this one seems moderated enough to stay useful) :D

scrapgabbie

Reaction score
l googled too. Got completely fed up with the nastiness on another soapmaking forum, and hoped there had to be another forum out there. l'm so glad l found SMF!

Latest posts