How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
Intro

Hi Everyone,

I was led to this forum thru a lady on another forum who put your link in her post. So much good information here :D

I started soaping a few years ago, then had to move due to my job, and soaping was put on the back burner. I'm finally back home and after weeks and weeks of unorganized unpacking I found my soaping gear and I'm ready to get back into it. I don't have a lot of questions yet and have found that so far I can usually find answers on these (and other) threads!

Joy

I found the forum through a link on another website. I can't remember which site though....

I was thinking if exist a soapers forum, and searching in google find this wonderful place!

Someone on another forum made reference to this one. I was getting pretty fed up with that other forum so I checked this one out and loved it. There are so many friendly, helful, un-sarcastic people on this forum.

ahhhh sweet

TheGardener said:
Someone on another forum made reference to this one. I was getting pretty fed up with that other forum so I checked this one out and loved it. There are so many friendly, helful, un-sarcastic people on this forum.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sweeter than...
that is a nice thing to pass on Gardner.

I found it on Google too. I was surprised I hadn't come across you guys sooner, I'd been doing soap making research for about a week before stumbling here. Glad I found you. Theses kind of sites can be such a great resource (and this one seems moderated enough to stay useful) :D

l googled too. Got completely fed up with the nastiness on another soapmaking forum, and hoped there had to be another forum out there. l'm so glad l found SMF!

Back