How did you find us?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

How did you find us?

• Total voters

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
I was referred

After experiencing a less-than-great reception at another soap forum, a helpful member suggested this one.

Thanks for being here!

SoapEmpress

Reaction score
google was my method, too... searching for answers to my never-ending list of questions. :lol:

kooldad

Reaction score
I found your site through a Google Search looking for forums where I could get information.

Lane

Reaction score
Google!

Hello there! I'm Lane and I am addicted to making soap....

I found this soap forum because I was looking for information from REAL people who really make soap...(even tho I STILL haven't asked the gel phase question that brought me here...) I instantly became addicted to the wonderful personalities in this forum! Honestly, this site has answered MORE questions for me in only four days verses two months of internet research. The format here is amazing, it's actual discussions with all levels of soapers, rather than a bunch of fighting method techniques like some other forums!!

Thanks!!

Blondebubbles

Reaction score
How I found your forum

I'm brand-new to soapmaking - am about to stir up my very first batch! Have been reading various recipes/techniques for some time and discovered, when buying my ingredients, an unfamiliar brand of lye named Rooto. I plugged it into Google to find out if it was bona fide stuff & useful for soapmaking - voila! Your forum had a topic on Rooto that answered my question.

Reaction score
At Google, I typed in "soap making forum", looking for some people to get advice from - LO AND BEHOLD! soapmakingforum.com :lol:

breathenatural

Reaction score
I googled something to do with soaps...and it led me to your educated answers!

So glad to find you!

:)